Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Student Performance Event

I went to the Co-Ed Basketball game as my Student Performance Event. This event was held in the gym. It was the first time I had every been in the gym so it was pretty exciting. The game was really fun. Everyone on the audience was really excited and full of energy. It reminded me of when I cheered at Basketball games in High School and how excited the crowd would get. The teams playing were really good and most of the game was tied. It wasn't until the fourth quarter that one of the teams got ahead and won. The final score was 107-106. It was one player who ended up taking the ball from the other team the last few seconds of the game and made the winning shot for his team. It was really fun to see students playing the game because although they weren't actually basketball players they were really good! More students should definitely attend these types of events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment